These HERSHEY'S Mini Chips Blondies are a sweet way to celebrate any occasion. Using staple baking ingredients and HERSHEY'S Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, you can create a tasty dessert to share. Make them for family, friends or co-workers as a sweet, inverted alternative to chocolate brownies. If you're feeling creative, try swapping out the chocolate chips for HERSHEY'S Premier White Creme Chips or even REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips for a blondies recipe that's entirely your own. Bake with supersized chocolate chips in this recipe for Mini KISSES Chewy Blondies, featuring HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Milk Chocolate Chips.
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in small chocolate chips. Spread in prepared pan.
Try repacing vanilla extract with rum extract.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Increase flour to 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons
- Decrease baking powder to 3/4 teaspoon
- Decrease packed light brown sugar to 1-1/4 cups
- Increase milk to 1/4 cup
- Bake at 350°F, 27 to 32 minutes
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice.